- Content Creation: Writing, proofing, and copyediting for online audiences
- Content Aggregation: Excellent background of curating content packages for digital platforms
- Search Optimization/SEO: Wordtracker, Google AdWords, Optify
- Content Production: Interwoven CMS, WordPress, proprietary systems
- Site Redesign: Assisted with 2 site redesigns, and 1 full migration from Teamsite to WordPress
- Online Analytics: Assessing metrics and responding to search trends using Omniture Site Catalyst
- Social Media Management: Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Waywire, Instagram, Google Plus
- Newsletters: Writing for deployments via YesMail & Cheetah mail systems
- Coding: Dreamweaver and KompoZer for web authoring, coding of e-newsletters
- Audience Development: Cision outreach campaigning
- YouTube: Programming partner channels, uploads, SEO, thumbnail design, and more
- Brand Awareness: Proven ability to successfully maintain multiple social media voices and create memorable and engaging consumer experiences.
Accomplishments (Reader’s Digest Association)
- Drove traffic and grew page views in the most popular channel of ReadersDigest.com by approximately 80% YOY.
- Produced content that was featured on the homepage of Yahoo!
- Grew audience via multiple newsletters — Living Healthy (weekly: 226K subscribers) and Stopping Diabetes (monthly: 214K subscribers).
- Continuously conceived and executed new content ideas to boost traffic with SEO in mind.
- Wrote original content on diabetes foot care which drove 8K pvs and was ranked #5 in Google News for the keyword diabetic (June 2009).
- Executed most successful ad campaign: Silk/Healthy Breakfasts (April 2009). Conceptualized topic landing page and created traffic-boosting content to drive pvs to sponsored features, including a quiz and slideshow. Drafted a site-wide promotion plan with drivers via readersdigest.com’s homepage, channel pages, and newsletter mailings.
- Acquired management of readersdigest.com’s Yahoo Shine account, posted blog entries to expose great content to their community and grow audience for the Reader’s Digest brand online.
- Executed Reader’s Digest’s first content online partnership with Revolution Health prior to their merge with Waterfront Media, operator of Everyday Health Network, rounding out ailments topic of the Living Healthy channel.
- Integrated content from Tango magazine (YourTango.com) to readersdigest.com to build content volume in the Love & Relationships channel, a popular site area that transitioned to Family & Relationships, a subchannel of Living Healthy.